Jumat, 09 Maret 2012

Inggris bisnis 2 (Tugas 1)

1. Present Tense

Suci usually gets up at five in the morning. After taking shower, she takes praying, Suci always helps his mother every morning. Her mother prepares breakfast for the family. Suci makes her bed, and she wakes her brother feeds the chiken and then he takes a bath. At 06.15 they have breakfast, and at 6.30 Suci goes to school with her mom by motorcycle. Her brother goes to school by bicycle and her father goes to office by car.

2. Past Tense

Last week, I went to botanical garden. There was many beautiful flowers there. I went there winth my family. I and may family was happy, I looked beautiful panorama. My mother walked around the botanical garden played with my father. My brother played football in the field. After getting tired. We had lunch at 12 o’clock.

3. Present Continuous Tense

Esther is waving goodbye to her mother. She is running to the bus stop. Esther is lazy, she is late to school. The bus is leaving stop. Esther is near the bus stop. She is waving to the conductor. She is crying to the conductor. Esther is on the bus, she is giving some money to the conductor. The conductor is not asking the money. He is shakinghis head. The bus going the wrong way. It is just going esther’s school. It is going to the central market.

4. Present Perfect Tense

She has to wash his dirty clothes. She has washing clothes in the washing machine. She has hanging clothes out to dry. She ironed his clothes after the drying. With the ever she had been doing his job. She too has done its job neatly.

5. Future Tense

I will go to Bali tomorrow. Me and my family will be fun. I will go to the kuta beach weeks to play. The summer vacation will come again. I will leave tomorrow morning around Bali. I will play surfing and swimming.

6. Present Perfect Continuous Tense

I has been living in Jakarta for six years. We have been working here for five years, I have been working all night. I has been doing the work all day. I have been working hard during this. I have been taking a break after working all day.

0 komentar:

Bayu Mayura Pridatama | Template by - Abdul Munir - 2008 - layout4all